Full-service employee benefits provider
Pinnacle Benefits Consulting Group has been a full-service employee benefits provider in Little Rock committed to helping employers and their employees develop, implement, and maintain competitive and effective group benefits programs.
We offer integrated group benefits programs in Arkansas to those employers focused on attracting, retaining, and rewarding their employees with value-added benefits.
We are dedicated to developing lasting relationships with all our clients. We believe in helping you assess your group benefit program with unique and innovative ideas for enhancing effectiveness.
Why Choose Us?
The key advantage to working with us is our ability to provide clear and easily understood explanations of our group benefit services. The personalized group benefit programs that we provide are a road map to working toward a complete, cost-effective benefit program. We look forward to using our expertise as a employee benefits provider to help you pursue your goal of a program that attracts the best talent, firmly attaches those select employees to your firm, rewards them for work well done, and substantially improves your profitability.
• Group Health Insurance • Group Dental/Vision • Group Disability (STD/LTD/EAP) • Group Life (ER term/EE term/Permanent) • Voluntary (Cancer/Accident/Critical Care) • Sec 125 Cafeteria Plan/HSA • Individual Health/Dental/Vision • Commercial Property/Casualty • Retirement Plan Support • Payroll Services
• Group Health Insurance
• Group Dental/Vision
• Group Disability (STD/LTD/EAP)
• Group Life (ER term/EE term/Permanent)
• Voluntary (Cancer/Accident/Critical Care)
• Sec 125 Cafeteria Plan/HSA
• Individual Health/Dental/Vision
• Commercial Property/Casualty
• Retirement Plan Support
• Payroll Services
As a participant in employer benefit programs, employees also have access to additional financial educational information through Pinnacle Benefits Consulting Group such as:
• College Funds
• Life Insurance
• Long-Term Care
• Estate Protection
• Disability Coverage
• Retirement Planning
• Traditional & Roth IRA’s
• Home/Auto Insurance
• Different Types of Investments
Learn More Today
We are located in Little Rock, Arkansas and we provide our group benefit services throughout the state of Arkansas. If you would like to get started or obtain more information, please use the provided form on our contact page for employers or employees and complete all relevant fields.
We have two informative flyers for your business, you may wish to view or download:
You can trust Pinnacle Benefits Consulting Group as your employee benefits provider to offer you a professional and courteous service.